Sunday, May 6, 2012

Is a Radeon 7K 64 MB DDR PCI Graphics Card just as good as a Nvidia GeForce 6150 SE?

VisionTEK

Radeon 7K 64 MB DDR PCI Graphics Card

Video Memory Installed: 64 MB



Is this better than the NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE? I'm trying to switch computers with my animation software since I've been using my family computer instead of my older audio studio computer, which is a Dell Dimension 2400 (the Radeon card is compatible w/ its motherboard). I've got plenty of RAM and hard drive space for both, and I'm trying to do simple 3D animation in iClone to go with a voiceover project I've been doing. Nothing fancy--just as long as its funny.|||Hi

The Nvidia 6150 would be better, but keep in mind that they are both extremely old & slow|||nviida 6150se is alot better.|||The 6150 would be better, but they are both extremely old and outdated.

No comments:

Post a Comment