Monday, May 7, 2012

Are there any 512MB PCI Video Cards Out There For Me?

I am worried about a certain game that I play telling me that my current graphics card...ATI Radeon 9250 Series doesn't meet the recomended requirements for the game. My current card is 256MB so I already know that to get a better card it would have to be 512MB, but all I am seeing is PCI-Express and AGP which I don't have and so I am freaking out a bit here. Anyone know what I can do or if there is anything out there for me?|||You should be freaking out that you are still using PCI graphics.



It's time to upgrade unfortunately.



There will never be any PCI 512MB gaming cards.|||Sorry Fox, there is NO 512Mb GPUs out there for PCI. if thats all you have, stick with it. Because you might have to upgrade to a whole new computer.Not that that's a bad idea it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment