Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Will an ATI Radeon 3600 HD Video Card work on my pc?

My pc has an APG port and a few PCI ports, and I currently have an NVIDIA Geforce FX 5200 card, 1.5GB of RAM and 3.2 GHz P4 Processor. Are there any specific requirements a pc must have to run the 3600 HD, such as RAM, Processor, etc? If there are any extra details you need, please tell me and I will put them down.



Looking forward to some more-than-awesome gaming, and thanks in advance.



Dylan|||AS long as the card you are looking at is AGP, you shouldn't have any problems. The only things I can think of that may be a bit of a problem are the size od the Power Supply Unit and whether or not the card requires an extra power plug. You may need a PSU of at least 350W. You may have to go up to a 400 or 450. In either case, these are not that expensive. You will enjoy a major step up in performance with this card.



Good luck.|||you need a pci express slot so no you cannot unless you get a whole new motherboard

No comments:

Post a Comment