Monday, May 7, 2012

Best PCI Video Card?

I am sadly limited to PCI. No Express, no AGP



I currently have a Radeon 9250 128Mb, but I am wondering if there is anything better I can get? I'm kind of a noob when it comes to video cards. Does a 256Mb card automatically make it faster/better than a 128Mb?



I read somewhere, something about PCI slots having different capabilities. Like some have 32 bit connectors, some have 64 bit capabilities... It's all so overwhelming.



I have a Sony PCV-RS210. I know on the web it says that there is an AGP slot but there IS NOT, many people have complained about this as I have read.



In any event is there a better PCI video card than the Radeon 9250 128Mb that I can buy? The more detail the beter, THANKS!!!|||This could be better:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…

But do not expect awesome improvement. The SLOW PCI bus will just bottleneck any good graphics card.

No comments:

Post a Comment