Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How to Install A brand new video card into my PC?

ok so I have a Radeon 9250 128mb PCI slot card right now and I'm trying to change to what I think Is a Radeon R9600 256mb card I have drivers for this new card so please tell me down to the last detail how to change my card



the only reason why im trying to change my card in the first place is to make it work with this game called SPORE and I really want to play to nswer me A.S.A.P|||Turn off your computer and unplug all Peripherals.



Move to an uncarpeted area where you have a low chance of getting a static charge.



Press the power button on your computer to discharge any other electricity built up inside your computer. (After you've unplugged it)



Open the case of your computer (can't tell you exactly how since they're all different) and locate your old video card. It will be the card where the blue monitor input slot is on the back.



Unscrew and/or unsnap the old video card from the PCI slot by lifting up on it by the ends. Set aside.



Carefully remove your new video card from the anti-static bag making sure not to touch the gold pins.



Holding it by the top corners, gently but firmly push it down into the PCI slot evenly until it snaps or won't go down anymore. Screw the metal lip back to the computer chassis and replace the cover.



Boot your computer as normal and install your video drivers, then reboot. You should be good to go here!|||Open your computer Case

The video card is the think you plug your monitor too.

Remove that Card you see. There might be a slot release you have to hold.

Then Put in your new card.

And you know form here.|||First Uninstall The old graphics card driver. Shut down your pc, drain the power. And change the graphics card. Remember!!! ALWAYS UNINSTALL THE OLD GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER

No comments:

Post a Comment