Monday, May 7, 2012

Can I upgrade my video card on my Laptop?

I know alot about pcs Ive personally built about 3 gaming systems from the ground up. I dont know anything about laptops. I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade my Compaq EVO N610C laptop. It has an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 Graphics Controller with 32 MB of DDR video RAM. But i'm not sure if its agp or pci or what? Can someone tell me anything that would help? TTHANX?|||No. It is part of the Integrated Motherboard.



Built 3 and don't know ??|||Usually laptops have the crappy integrated chips to save space, and only have a real graphics card when specifically mentioned. Chances are a laptop mother board won't have an extra agp or PCI slot for a new card, or the case won't let you get at it.|||Its almost impossible, because vga laptops chipset builded with overall laptops motherboard architecture.|||yes,you van it cost extra money but you can|||no you cant because the video card in your laptop is built-in!

No comments:

Post a Comment