Monday, May 7, 2012

ATI Radeon HD 5570 1GB DDR3 PCI-E Video Card?

can this run games like wow black opps battle field heroes/play4free and BBC2 and if so on what settings?|||I bought this card recently and it plays the Sims 2 flawlessly. It should work for newer games. If you are worried get a card above the 5570.|||I have bought the very same video card in March 2010 and you know what... it was the best low-profile video card I could find at the moment for $80. I played Risen (not many ppl are aware of it but graphics are awesome) at max settings with ~20 FPS, StarCraft 2 with everything but shadows set to High with ~40-45 FPS, I played MW2 with default settings so I can't tell you on this one. My brother plays TF2 and LoL, NFS World now. Though I can't ask him now but the graphics look very good. Can't get you much info about newer cards, mate; I retired.|||its pretty old now, should run those on medium

No comments:

Post a Comment