Sunday, May 6, 2012

Is the Diamond Radeon HD 2400 Video Card - 256MB GDDR2, PCI, (Dual Link) DVI, VGA, HDTV compatible with my PC?

I have a dell dimension e310. it has an intel Pentium 4 processor which is 2.8ghz. I upgraded it to 2gb of RAM. I'm pretty sure it has 2 PCI slots and 1 PCIe x1 slot (I know it's a little old and doesn't have a PCIe x16 slot). I'm pretty sure my power supply is 230 watts. Right now I have an integrated card and I am in Extreme need of a new card!!!!!!:) Any other info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Please, Please, Please! tell me this card is compatible!:)



Thanks!|||I would not push your power supply any more. 230 watts is EXTREMELY low and a new powersupply isnt that much. I would suggest one within the range of 450-600w, this would give you plenty of room to grow and could be used in future computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment