Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can you tell me what video card to purchase?

I know nothing about video cards and such, so help me out... Right now I know that I have a RADEON X300 SE video card, it has 128mb memory and it really sucks for gaming.



I have a PCI (spelling?) slot I guess (dunno what that means), and I need a really nice card for gaming (not hardcore, just like Age of empires, The Sims 3), and something fairly inexpensive but I want to see my options. Thanks!|||I think Nvidia makes the best cards. for you i would say maybe a 9500, 9600 or so. the 8 series is slightly less efficient and less productive but will be cheaper. maybe an 8600. check out the nvidia website



ATI isnt bad, but not as good as nvidia. for them i would say something around the 4650 series.



these might be cheaper, but nvidia is kinda the standard for graphics cards so I would recommend them. nvidia all the way :P

No comments:

Post a Comment