Monday, May 7, 2012

I am looking to purchase a video card for my Dell.?

I have a standard PCI slot available.... So I'm trying to decide between a Radeon 9250 or a Geforce FX5500. Both are very similar in price and performance, it seems....at least on paper. Right now I'm using integrated graphics, so anything's a step up. If there's a card I've over-looked, I'm willing to take a gander, although these seem to be my best choices without having PCI-E or AGP. Any ideas would be helpful! Thanks!|||Neither. Save up a bit (~$30USD more) and get a nVidia GeForce 6200. I'd buy from newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…|||Meh, I always say that it is pretty much a waste of effort getting a PCI video card. But that is my opinion.



I can tell you from personal experience that the FX series of video cards from Nvidia were terrible. They barely even outperformed the geforce 4 series.

No comments:

Post a Comment