Sunday, May 6, 2012

PCI video card for modern games?

does anyone have a list on what video cards can play what games or what they can't play



I have a radeon 9250 256 pci card and it can't play anything new since BF2 came out



anyone know of a good PCI card to upgrade to or is what I got as good as I am going to get with PCI?|||GeForce 6200 is the best in existence; TH reports some company is making 8800 GS to PCI... but is there a chance we got an April Fools in the middle of July?|||you can't just upgrade the graphics card only. You have to upgrade the processor and everything else too just to support a high-end graphic card|||If you're looking into a cost-efficient option, go with the Nvidia 8800 GT or GTS 256 or 512. Very good card, I have a GT (GT is faster than GTS) 512 superclocked and I can play any game out so far, CoD4 on full settings with around 60 framerate, 30-40 in a huge battle area.

No comments:

Post a Comment