Friday, May 4, 2012

Where else can I find drivers for the video card on my toshiba laptop A130 series?

I recently bought a new laptop from Toshiba. It's the A130 series(A130-ST1311) with an ATI x200m video card. Due to some software that I needed that was not compatible with vista, I downgraded to xp pro. However, I cannot find specs or drivers for the sound card. I have a suspicion that the sound card is connected to the video card. I am also having problems with the video card. The best resolution I can get is: 1024x768 @32 bit. I found the driver installation program on the ATI website, but it doesn't work. I get an error message saying "setup cannot find a driver compatible with your current hardware or operating system." However, the website says the drivers are for xp pro and the exact model of the video card: ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Mobility. Just bought the laptop May 2007. Any suggestions?



Also, I have 5 unknown devices in Device Manager:

PCI device

SM Bus controller

Unknown device

Unknown device

Video Controller (VGA compatible)|||u need to download the proper drivers and install it ...



here is the link.....



http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/…|||GOOGLE, you can find anything there|||Try the site below.Type in fredownloaddrivers.com

Try this site first!



http://www.opendrivers.com/categorycompa…|||google your video card + the word drivers...should come up with a list...|||Hi,

I would suggest you to install the drivers from the driversCD that must have came along with your New Toshiba Laptop. So you can search for it in the box. It will be a Autorun CD with all the compatible drivers for your laptop

It will automatically install all the unknown devices also.

If you cant find the DriversCD,you can search for the Drivers on www.driversguide.com website. First you will have to register on the website and then login with their ID & Password

If you still cant find it,feel free to Email me, BYE|||If you cant find the exact driver at the manufactures website and you have the make and model of the hardware, go to http://driversguide.com/ and register. You will find almost any driver there and its free!

No comments:

Post a Comment