Friday, May 4, 2012

RADEON HD 3650 512MB GRAPHICS CARD & EVGA 8600GT PCI-E 512MB GRAPHIC CARD - which one is better?

Please help - which one of this graphic card is better? please explain in details so that i can clearly understand.



VisionTek RADEON HD 3650 GRAPHICS CARD

.512MB DDR2

.PCI - Express 2.0

.Dual DVI-I, TV/HDTV

.ATI CrossFireX Support



and the other brand name is:



EVGA 8600GT

PCI-E

512MB GRAPHICS CARD

.128 Bit

.540MHz Core Clock

.1400 MHz Memory Clock

.1-DVI

.VGA

.HDTV/S-Video Out





I am using a 50" Plasma TV with this computer. I am using the computer as a media player. I do not play video games, but I do watch alot of movies from this computer using the 50" Plasma as a monitor. As of right now I have a NVIDIA GEFORCE FX 5200 128MB graphics card on the computer. I would like to upgrade to a 512MB.



Thank you in advance for all your reply and for your helpful advice.|||the evga is better than the radeon because it has a faster gpu, which means it can stream pictures faster to the screen for a higher quality display|||Either one would work for media purposes equally well. Just buy the cheapest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment