Friday, April 27, 2012

Will A Diablotek Radeon 7500 Video Card work in Dell Dimension 2400, in order to use a TV as a monitor?

I want to buy a video card that will make it so I am capable of using my TV as a monitor... I have a Dell Dimension 2400.



The Video card is here

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3281685&body=MAIN#detailspecs



The TV is just a normal TV with the 3 colored input things.... i dont really know what they are called but most TV's have them in the front...



I believe this will work, if I got a cord (w/ adapter) to connect the S-video output to the input of the TV, but just wanted to make sure everything was good.



I was told by someone that I needed a PCI card so I believe this card will work.



Thanks,

Chris|||It will work just fine with that adapter...I have the same setup but different cards and i use it for watching movies....It does not generally have to be pci, it just has to be your primary video card..Happy Modding..

No comments:

Post a Comment