Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can my computer run this video card?

I want to buy this video card : - HIS Radeon HD 4670 IceQ 1GB (128bit) DDR3 PCI-Express

But can my computer run it? My computer spec is like this :

Motherboard : Asrock Wolfdale1333-D667 R2.0

PSU : 500W



I would appreciate all the answers|||Yes!



http://www.asrock.com/MB/overview.asp?Model=Wolfdale1333-D667



Just make sure that if the video card requires a 6-pin power connector, your power supply must have one as well. Most PCI-E video cards require an additional power source.|||ive checked your motherboard up for you, im glad to say your computer can support that graphic card :)|||yes you can run the 4670....you have a PCIe slot to run it...that board also has integrated video....good if your gpu would go,you have that till ya get a new card...



http://www.asrock.com/MB/overview.asp?Mo…



the 4670 your gonna run is a nice card....





Scott|||Of course you can...lol



A GFX card is not limited by CPUs and motherboards. As long as you have a 450watt power supply and a PCI-Express slot, you're fine. :D



And Scott is so right. The onboard chipset will be a life saver if that thing fries (which it won't because HIS makes excellent quality and their ICE+Q's are top of the line). Myself, I have a 790FX motherboard with 4 PCI-E crossfire slots but no onboard video. If my XFX Radeon HD 4870 goes, I would be sunk if I didn't have my old Palit GeForce 8500 GT lying around...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment