Friday, April 27, 2012

What video card is better? I have 2.... PNY Geforce 6600 256mb PCI-x or Saphire Radeon X1650 Gddr2 512 MB?

Thanks|||Hi, if u r using Windows then I would suggest that u get the Sapphire Radeon X1650. All graphic cards work well with Windows and u can also play all the new games if u r a gamer. If u r using Linux then I think Nvidia has better support but the ATI will work good to. I hope I helped.

Good Luck and take care!|||Get the card with faster memory clock and core clock speed|||Tom's Hardware has a video card comparison feature. They don't have the 6600 with 256MB, but they also don't have the x1650 with 512MB.



Use the link I have below. While neither card was there, they do have multiple versions of each.



Play with the different versions of both, and check different benchmarks. Pitting the slowest x1650 and fastest 6600, the Radeon still is better...

No comments:

Post a Comment