Thursday, April 26, 2012

What PCI video card will run Warhammer Online the best?

I have a Dell Dimension 3000 with only PCI slots. I need a video card that will run Warhammer even if it's on the lowest quality. I hear that the ATI Radeon 2400 is a good choice but I need to be sure. Some people even told me that a 256 MB video card would run slower than a 128 MB card.



As you can see I'm in quite of a jumble. I meet all the requirements except for the video card says www.canyourunit.com. Also, my current video card is a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200.



So if someone could please recommend the best video card for my predicament, preferably one of the cards that the game supports as stated in the link below.



http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=168|||You should look at the 7200/7300 Nvidias or the 8400GS. I honestly think you will be great with the 256 MB ATi 2400 you won't see the difference besides more memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment