Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is this Radeon video card anygood?

Is the Radeon Powercolor X1550 PCI-E 256mb card anygood also does it have a VGA port and finally does it need a minimum amout or ram to run?|||Go ahead and save an extra $50 and get a 3870... Much better card.|||ATI Radeon video cards in general are pretty awesome. This one is a little older but should run really well. The 256mb will give you enough power to have good images even when gaming. It has a VGA port to hook up your computer and an S-Video port to hook up to a TV if you want to watch movies that you've downloaded. You will need at least 512mb of ram.|||I don't recommend ATI cards.

I had a Nvidia card for 3 years.

I blew it up by leaving my computer plugged up during a storm.

But after that I tried Ati and I could have swore my Nvidia card was fast and it was older than the Ati card.



Plus Nvidia sells processors and motherboards.

They are a Bigger more trusted company if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment