Thursday, April 26, 2012

Does getting a HDMI Video Graphics Card make the picture a lot better?

I just bought a LG 22' monitor. It has HD capabilities. I went to the store to be a dvi d cable but I did not see a change. Then my friend told me that buying a new video card like Radeon 512MB PCI Express HDMI Video Graphics Card will make a big difference and I will be able to see the picture clearer. Is this true?|||DVI-D and HDMI carry the exact same digital video signal, with enough bandwidth for 2560x1600 @ 60 Hz. It would make no difference. Either one would provide an improvement in sharpness over VGA when connected to a LCD monitor, though the improvement might not be detectable for lower-resolution LCDs.|||Yes, it works just like a TV with HD would.|||Not really. DVI will transfer the same as HDMI when it comes to computer graphics. Maybe later on down the road...



But compared to VGA.. HDMI and DVI will look tons better.|||No DVI is just as good as HDMI, the only difference is that HDMI carries audio as well as video.

No comments:

Post a Comment